Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have nothing better to write as today is just another boring Wednesday. At noon, went to uni for a ‘supposed to be’ revision class only to find out that it was actually a drop-in session for group discussion with the lecturer. Since I haven’t start studying nor touch any notes of that subject at all, I went back [obviously I have no question to ask him]. Well, now it’s cold outside, at 11°C, I’m lying down comfortly in a Lawson-negative 5°C-burnt-hooded-sleeping-bag [should blog about this when times permit], unable to focus on any single line written in the notes in my hand. Perhaps, I would probably start studying tomorrow at Waite Campus Library, another 6 days to go before the first paper. I just need some sort of motivation or some smack in the head would be much better to trigger my study mood. Haih. All I need right now is my energy bar. Where are you sayang?

No comments: