Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was pretty tired of studying, so just browsing around 'ceramah motivasi' in YouT*ube when I came across this.

From the great show, I found out this so-called 'doa pengasih' which is extracted from The Noble Quran.

Allâh is very Gracious and Kind to His slaves. He gives provisions to whom He wills. And He is the All-Strong, the All-Mighty. Ash-Shûra (42:19)

Another one is called ‘ayat pelembut hati’

(Remember) when Yûsuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me." Yusuf (12:4)

This word should be repeated 7 times, and this whole ‘ayat’ should be recite in one breath. You can imagine of the person you admire/like/love while reciting this ‘ayat’. But, please be extra careful not to misuse this information as it is from The Noble Quran itself, and you sure don’t wanna get caught into trouble, do you?

Well, it is believe to be such a good practice for those who are still 'mencari jodoh' or for those who have already found someone, but that person refused to commit or to get married,or that person always have their own reasons when it comes to this marriage thingy. You could give a try, and might as well I should start practising soon =)


No comments: