Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some random pictures during my '14th' (ehem..)birthday celebration in Malaysia last February. Notice that in the picture below, the date is obviously on 19th February 2008, while my birthday should be on the next day. I had a complimentary 'birthday pizza' as shown in the picture, courtesy of Pizza Hut in Jusco Equine Park when a friend of mine, Cik Ita requested (read: begged) the Manager to give me an early birthday present as I was going to get back to Australia the next day and they need to celebrate my birthday a day earlier. The truth is, my flight was scheduled on 29th, but she lied purposely so that we could get this yummylicous 'birthday pizza'. Being a good manager, she gave us without any further argument. What a brilliant lad eh Cik Ita ni?


Well, this is another 'homemade cake" created by my lovely baby sister using all the items she could find in the fridge as she felt guilty by not buying any proper cake for me. I didn't mind though, but she's making a big deal out of it and came up with her own idea to create this cake for me. Such a cutie, eh?

No comments: