Tuesday, September 09, 2008

i dream of you as my perfect someone, my Prince Charming

but you scared the hell out of me when you tell me that you love me

how I wish I could turn back time

A picture tells a thousand words. A simple picture will let people do their own assumption, without having to further clarify with the other person involved. I've read stickgal blog since 2006 and fell in love in an instance. She simply use her own drawing to tell the world the way she feel inside. I've collected more than 100 pictures from her blog and I would regularly checking out her blog for updates to collect for more and more lovely pictures. She has another blog, The Bitter Stickgirl, and since August 19, 2005 to date, she already had 917,118 visitors. Whoa. What an achievement, eh? Sometimes, I wonder how much she earned from her nuffnang income. If only I have such a creative mind and gifted hands. T_T

*all of the above pictures are copied from The Bitter Stickgirl

No comments: