Saturday, November 15, 2008

As I was browsing around the net, I came onto this blog which bring tears to my eyes. Sumpah nangis tengok video ni.




I kept on asking myself, will I do the same if I have such a special kid of my own? The truth is Dick Hoyt is one cool father who love his son unconditionally, even when the doctors gave such an 'intelligent' advice to put their son away as he'd be a vegetable of his life. Fortunately, Dick Hoyt finally proved them wrong as his son, Rick Hoyt turned out to be as normal as other human being could be, and the way they both participated and competed in all those marathon, triathlon and other athletic endeavors were simply overwhelming.

I believe Ayah would do the same if I were born that way, and I know Ayah would love me unconditionally, no matter how miserable my life is and how annoying I could be at times. I am so proud, and would always be proud to be the oldest daughter of Mohamad Radzi Mohamed Isa, and no, I won't trade him for anything or everything in this world as he was and he still is the best dad Allah had ever give me.

Ayah, Happy 59th Birthday. Adik will always love you, and I won't give up, as I promised you before, as long as you are still there for me, with your love and support, as long as you still have your faith in me, even when I already lost one. I won't let you down. Ever.

No comments: