Tuesday, February 03, 2009


So here I'm standing all alone, independently on my own
Looking down, staring at my toes
What's up my head nobody know
I'm still hurt but that's okay, I was stupid, what can I say?
They seem to screw up everytime
When it's all over, it rewinds

It never seems to come out right, come out right
So we'll just walk away and I guess that's alright
And I'm always left confused but I don't mind
Now don't you worry I'll be fine

You're so convincing so I see, it's in the way you look at me
Your smile just somehow hypnotizes - to simply see truth in your eyes
So it's you I once adored, I'm not a little girl no more
Cause I am used to these kinda games, they come and go again and again

It never seems to turn out right, turn out right
So we'll just end it here and I guess that's alright
And now I'm all alone but I don't mind
When I get back I'll be fine

I'll Be Fine - Lucy in the Loo

No comments: