Sunday, February 08, 2009

InsyaAllah, by the time this entry is published, I have safely getting on board, heading to the place where I belong, to the real world where any single memories left for me to be remembered, would only do more harm than good.

I am more than ready to be with the one who still love me, no matter how bad things were lately, and I know that I would be more stronger than ever, if I bump into the one who had just kicked me out of his life. I'll be another year older in less than 2 weeks time, and hopefully another year wiser.

Things will never be the same again, with a sudden change in our lives, just because of one decision, which had brought more tears than laughter; but come to think of it, after all these 8 freaking years, this is the best thing for both of us. Allah knows best, He always did.

I am not entirely sure if this is going to be the last time that I could see the same blueish skies, enjoying the life down under with the lovely friends whom I could always count on whenever life turning green, red, or even black, but I hope, I can still have the chance to come back here. Starting anew, getting my feet back on the ground, leaving all those sadness and madness behind. I just can't wait for things to be over, that's all I want. At least for now.

Friends, you were just like families to me, and you know who you are. I am truly sorry for not being able to be as awesome and kewlness as you guys are, but I hope we would still be friends, no matter where we go, or what we do. Thanks for being part of my life, I appreciate that. I am going to miss you guys very much, and please pray that I am going to return here safely to be with you guys again and again.

Have fun while I'm gone, don't get overboard, remember that I had completed studies, (alhamdulillah, finally) but you and you and you still had a very long way to go, and for that, I am wishing you a lot of luck. And remember that I love you so much, and I will always do. Tata for now~

No comments: