Saturday, April 18, 2009


Angel
I have a dream of you I can't define
You've been on my mind
Don't go
I feel lost without you by my side
Lost and on my own
Yeah I'm falling for an angel

Angel
Your brightest star is shining next to mine
Every night and day
You know
Stars exploded then they faded away
Then they faded away
Yeah I'm falling for an angel

Angel by Atilia (Talentime OST)


Dear God,

I could never be able to thank you enough
for giving me the greatest ANGEL one could ever wish for.

My life has been full of rainbows since you gave me
the ANGEL who never once fail to kiss me good night.

Please let my ANGEL stay with me
til the day when the earth stop standing still.

Let me love my ANGEL with all my heart
til the time stops ticking.

For this wonderful gift
thank you, God!

No comments: