Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The bedmate always reminds me not to downgrade myself just to get even with the person who simply throws his / her brain down the street. Well, it's quite surprising that the things that I thought had bring joy to each and everyone that I care so much, had actually brought more tears than laughter. Even if it happened to only one particular person, it tears my heart to tiny little pieces. I couldn’t satisfy everyone, could I?

Hell yeah, people can’t simply shut their mouth, even if you actually wish that they would pray for your happiness, they just could not be bothered. That’s life, and even if your true blue, your skin and blood, could easily pretended as if they were happy upon seeing you being happy when in reality, who knows that they were actually hoping that all your wishes would not come true?

Well, it hurt, but we’ll see what happen in the near future. Just wish them luck, and I just can’t wait to see those hypocrites having to posses the acts of goody-two-shoes, and living in a lie for the rest of their lives. It would be interesting, eh? No? You, I know you are reading this. Good Luck cos Luck is Good. *evil grin*

No comments: