Thursday, October 01, 2009

To the one who celebrated his 27 years of life at chili's and the apartment KLCC yesterday,

Thanks for being the one who would always tolerate with my crankiness, my super irritating attitude, my sudden crave for yummy foods..

Thanks for being the one who has never fail to wake up at the middle of the night when my feet got cramped, making the pain go away, hug me and put me back to sleep..

Thanks for being the one who never complaint, even when I rather sit at home browsing the net all day long without any intention to get myself a job..

Thanks for being the one who would always listen to all those craps whenever I am having a bad day dealing with those annoying people..

Thanks for being the one who stand by my side for the past 9 years, through the ups and downs, those sadness and madness which almost make me killed myself..

Thanks for being the one I could love, and loving me back more and more as each day passing by..

Thanks for being you..

Happy 27th Birthday, Sayang! I love you!

No comments: