Thursday, July 17, 2008

I can’t exactly remember where did I get this, might be through some bloghopping or from some personal sites. It is good to share, but to those who accidentally come across this blog, and find out that this is actually yours, my sincere apology, but take as much credits as you want, leave your url and I will put a link to your sites. Make LOVE, not WAR:D


Two teardrops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other “ I’m the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?” “ I’m the teardrop of the man who regret letting a girl go”

And when you love someone, draw a circle around their name instead of a heart because hearts can be broken but circle never end..

You’ll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick HELLO from that person can bring the broken pieces back.

No comments: