Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Picture courtesy of AbuJohn

My 'raksasa gorgon' lil baby bro finally left home last weekend, which I believe had brought so many tears to almost everyone in the family. He had been such a baby in the house, being pampered by all of us, always making fun of everyone, of everything, and he is always around. Never did he left home for more than 24 hours, but this time, he is gonna stay at one of the IP*TA at northern area of Ma*laysia for more than a month before the scheduled midterm break.


Mamanda wasn't in a good mood lately and deep down inside I know that she badly missed him. To make things worse, she's not feeling well right after she came back from sending baby bro, and she can't stop crying whenever she thinks of him. It’s hard for her, but I hope she's gonna be okay in a week or two.

Had never crossed my mind that baby bro willingly accept the offer to further his study at that IP*TA as knowing him all these while, he could never be part from mamanda. Just hoping that he could survive over there on his own, and after 3 years, complete his study with flying colors and come back to where his belong. Too bad I wasn't there to help him getting prepared, and the only way I could assist him is via YM.

Whatever it is, I will always pray for his success, happiness and safety and I know the time has finally come for us to let him go, to face the real challenge and let him be independent to find out the true colors of this world. And I’m so gonna miss him and hopefully he would still be the same baby bro that I used to know, and insyaAllah couldn’t wait to see him this coming raya when I get this lazy ass off down under, flying back to where my heart belongs.

No comments: