Thursday, July 03, 2008

I came across this cool websites for quite sometimes, and while having some thought of getting it to be published, I personally think that I might end up writing my own secret. If I am going to do that in the near future, which one of these that you think would fit mine?

I have a secret…
  1. I am happy to see the word ass*hole spelled with all capital letters on your forehead.
  2. I am happy that people are getting sick of your childish attitude and they started to keep a distance.
  3. I am happy that you’re going to divorce your pregnant wife when you find out that the baby was not yours.
  4. I am happy that your parents in law love me more than you that they wish their son would actually marry me years ago.
  5. I am happy that your husband thinks I’m hot and has a crush on me that he completely ignores you when I’m around.
  6. I am happy that your underage boyfriend thought he is the first one getting in your pants without any concern of you might have lost your virginity since the age of 12.
  7. I am happy that your father desperately asks me for a date that he didn’t have a clue that I’m one of your former classmates.
  8. I am happy that you end up marrying a slut*ty bi*tch who find out that your di*ck is too small to fit her well-fuc*ked-up pus*sy.
  9. I am happy that your best friend and I similarly think that you are such a loser who could never win back your stupid f*ugly boyfriend who cheated on you even after you gave him so much pleasure in bed
  10. I am happy when you told me that your husband suc*ks big time after 4 years of marriage with a lovely cutie pie baby daughter as after all these years, I could never accept the fact that you choose to tie the knot with such a jer*k and you didn’t realized it since day one.
That would probably be one of my secret. What's yours?

No comments: