Friday, July 04, 2008

Sometimes, somehow, I wish I could say it out loud, to that person who used to have a very special place in my heart. I have tried so hard to keep it to myself, but I believe the time had finally come for me to just shoot it even if that person won’t get the chance to read it or simply notice it. I’m a strong believer of karma, and I’m truly sorry that your life has been a total mess lately. You had been my worst nightmare, it’s a total bless that the Prince Charming that I’ve longed for, finally turn up and save my life.

When I have all the love in the world to give you, you simply put me down by walking away from my life and never once trying to look back. But when I had given the unwanted rejected love of mine to another someone who treated me like the only person he wants to be with for the rest of his life, you come back and ask for another chance. It has been 8 bloody years full of broken hearted and nonstop tears. I have moved on, almost deleted every single memory from the brain’s RAM and ROM, and completely removed your name from the list of person I wanted to die with. At this particular moment, I know that I would be grateful enough if you didn’t turn up at all.

No comments: