Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We went to Mawson Lakes yesterday, got ‘makan-makan’ at the house of miss ‘used to be baby Flintstone few years back but now a medical doctor to be cum online businesswoman’.

Had chicken beryani with beef curry, bihun soto with begedil, kek lapis asam manis, and chocolate cake with almond. Roommate brought some bubur jagung which is cooked earlier on. No photos were taken during that moment as everyone is busy filling the plates as well as the stomachs.

Capture this cute fridge magnet; I remembered that it was mine who bought it last year during my short stay at the house, during those brokenhearted moments, sleepless nights full of tears, scattered dreams full of nightmares. How true are the words eh?

As always, I survived the whole soap opera, passed the exam of the miserable love with flying colors. I’m truly proud of myself, of the way I could finally handle things on my own. I know that I couldn’t be thankful enough for the love and the hate that I have to fight because in the end, it is just me who would finally be the sole winner of what I am fighting for.

Finally, I get what I deserved. For that, thank you Allah.

No comments: