Thursday, July 10, 2008

IKEA Adelaide is on SALE. A lot of good bargains, but I’m not buying anything on offer just now. I did notice this beautiful white bed which surely would turn me on be really nice to fit the master bedroom at home.

simply turn me on irresistible

The price had been reduced from AUD699 to AUD249. Well, I believe that's a very good bargain then; and guess a Queen sized bed would be enough for me provided that I’m marrying someone who’s not a ‘raksasa gorgon’ in the near future.

massive reduced

Currently, only one person fits the criteria, and if you’re reading this, hurry up and give me the money ASAP so that I could buy our soon-to-be-shared-bed before IKEA runs out of stock. Butthen if you're not going to marry me, just assume that you're buying me an early present for my next bithday ;)

Owh, btw, I only bought a shocking pink color toilet brush and a shocking pink broom :)

No comments: