Monday, August 18, 2008



Dear Roomie,

From Minnesota, The Uncle Sam Country to Adelaide, The Festival State down under.
From Bachelor Science in Economics to Master of Economics.
It's been one hell journey for the past few months, with unlimited liters of tears, sleepless nights, never ending efforts, very limited times.
But you did it, and you did it very well.
I am so proud of you, no words would be suitable enough to describe how I feel to see you sit on the stage, patiently waiting for your name to be called during your graduation ceremony on the beautiful day of 4th august 2008.
These few months had been really meaningful to me, I treasure every single moments we shared, I will always remember those bittersweet memories that we've been through.
I'm wishing you lots of luck in everything you do.
You know what, people say a good friend is like a good bra; holds you up when you are down, and very close to the heart.
Thank you for being my good bra!

No comments: