Thursday, September 04, 2008

AA: Hey, you go back for Raya ar?
CG: Why?
AA: Wanna ask you buy me phone la. Can ar?
CG: Sure can one, but got money or not?
AA: Got la, if not, then how to buy?
CG: Wah, where got money one?
AA: Haiya.. free one ma..
CG: Free ar? How come?
AA: Go skycity lo, just play-play a bit, then win lo.
CG: Win Big ar?
AA: Yesterday, spent one hundred, win five hundred.
CG: Wow, that much?
AA: No la, last week spent one hundred, can win eight hundred.
CG: Wow, that's a lot of money, no wonder you want new handphone one.
AA: It depends la. Last year I spent two hundred, but win nothing. So only this time lucky lo.
CG: Can belanja me handphone also?
AA: Haha. You want ar? I target jackpot, can win half million.
CG: You crazy ar? Can give me 0.1% if you win?
AA: I give you 5% if I win.
CG: (Calculating..) That's 25K. Crazy ar you?
AA: Haiya, if I win, sure can give you one. It's half million you know?
CG: Give me 1% enough already. Haha. (read: evil mode activated)

AA: Anak Apek
CG: Cik Gadis
Location: Napier G04, Financial Management for Engineers, Lecture

No comments: