Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another meet up session with the girls, but with a new face joining in, and some familiar faces who were not able to turn up. A little bit awkward talking to some people who totally change from the first day we met each other, but that is plain normal, isn't it? It keeps me thinking and wondering, how can people changed easily, and make things worst instead of better?

Sometimes when you put higher expectation on the one who used to be your best buddy, you left her with the hope that she would remain unchanged until the day you came back, but it hurt so much when you found out that she had turned into somebody you don't even know. A stranger. The one who used to cry with you, to share all your laughter, had somehow became an alien from up above.

I have to stop hoping and wishing that everything would still remain the same, as it would only hurt me even more when things didn't turn out to be as expected. That's life, and I have to learn to deal with it. Anyhow, I still miss the 'old' her, the one who used to be pretty close to my heart. It is time for me to finally letting go, and that would surely be the best things for her from now onwards. I hope she would finally find her own way, and would be happy with her new life. Even if I already lost her, I know she would be just fine, and I am happy for that.

I really am.

No comments: